No frontier is final
My name is Crystal Jackson, and I’m a copywriter, creative collaborator, and client whisperer. I believe there’s always a fresh way to tell a story, anything is interesting if you dive deep enough, and enthusiasm is good for the soul.
My background as a playwright powers an obsessive concern with engaging the audience. It also helps me shift voices with ease.
I’ve written content for
- A new center for intellectual convening at an urban research university and a Jimmy Buffet-themed casual resort
- The second-largest health insurer in the country and a local hospital system
- A nonprofit inspiring conservation of the ocean and one that finds homes for senior dogs
- A Tony Award-winning regional theatre and a theatre company without permanent space
- The largest school district in Texas and a life coach
Some of the brands I’ve worked with
But what does this mean for you?
It means that no matter which category your brand falls in, I can help you tell your story. I love dissecting new industries and find it a gratifying challenge to develop a brand’s voice or seamlessly work within an existing one.
Please visit my portfolio to see some of my explorations through wordspace.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
dogs, hiking, writing, hiring me