Today is my 43rd birthday. It’s Good Friday, and I’m off. Which means that I haven’t showered yet. Got up at the usual time (6:45), lingered over my coffee and enjoyed breakfast made by James. Received calls from my family and opened presents. Will likely take a nap with the dogs later today and then go out for Mexican food tonight. A great, laid back day after a non-laid back trip to southern California. Dig it.
I share this birthday with:
- Eric Idle (Monty Python, writer)
- John Tyler (10th US president)
- Sam Walton (Mr. Walmart)
- Earl Campbell (Houston Oiler, sausage maker)
- Amy Sedaris (awesomeness)
- Bernie Madoff (thief)
- Scott Wilson (one of my favorite people on The Walking Dead)
- John Major (British PM)
- Lucy Lawless (
- Billy Carter (brother to Jimmy, promoter of Billy Beer)
And yet people still think astrology is bullshit…
In closing, this.